Lexington School and Meetinghouse Collection, 1828-1836
This collection contains a deed for the property for the Lexington School and Meetinghouse and a deed for the cemetery affiliated with the meetinghouse.
Property for the Lexington School and Meetinghouse was bought in 1829 and the building was constructed in 1836, the same year the property for the cemetery was purchased. The meetinghouse was located at what's now the southwest corner of Lexington Road and Union House Road in Warwick Township.
Preferred Citation: Title or description of item, date (day, month, year), Lexington School and Meetinghouse Collection (MG0928), Box #, Folder #, (or Object ID), LancasterHistory, Lancaster, Pennsylvania. URL if applicable. Date accessed (day, month, year).
Access Conditions / Restrictions
Collection may not be photocopied. Please direct questions to Research Center Staff at firstname.lastname@example.org. Permission for reproduction and/or publication must be obtained in writing from LancasterHistory.
Courtesy of LancasterHistory, Lancaster, Pennsylvania